The ProMark 500 is a multi-constellation dual frequency surveying GPS system. The PM500 utilises GPS + Glonass + SBAS.
The PM500 is a flexible modern GPS device.
Rover only RTK
It can be used as a Rover only RTK GPS system. Using a datacard from mobile providers such as Vodafone, Telecom or 2 Degrees, the PM500 can receive free real-time corrections from the government LINZ's PositioNZ-RT.
What is PositioNZ-RT? To learn more, click here to go to the LINZ PositioNZ website
Base Station + Rover RTK
The PM500 can be used as a full RTK GPS system. Choose from different formats of Base to Rover communications including UHF radio, GPRS or GSM.
Use the PM500 as a Base Station only to log raw GPS data from a known point. Use this raw data for post processing of GPS models like the ProMark 100 or ProMark 3.
Blade is Ashtechs state of art Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) and Differential GNSS (DGNSS) engine that is the core GNSS data processing technology in Ashtech's Professional products.
Blade provides increased performance by utilising L1, L2, Glonass and SBAS signals.
To learn more about Blade, click here.
Field Controllers Choose to control the ProMark 500 with the rugged FT1 alpha/numeric field controller.
Alternatively, use the ProMark 100, which uses the latest Windows 6.5 operating system and a super fast 806MHz processor. Additionally, the GIS pack can be added allowing it to be used as a MobileMapper GIS mapping GPS.
The Promark 500 is ideally suited to Land Surveying, Construction, Civil Contracting and all survey professional applications where high accuracy and elevation height control is required.
THE ASHTECH ADVANTAGE!
Ashtech GPS equipment includes lifetime Firmware and Software updates at no additional charge for the commercial product life.
- Multi constellation GNSS L1 + L2, Glonass and SBAS capable high sensitivity GPS receiver
- Ashtech's BLADE technology allows high precision performance in tough environments
- 10mm accuracy typically acheived by RTK
- Upgradeable to receive L5 and Galileo signals when these systems become operational
- Up to 20Hz position output
- RTK network Rover only GPS solution option
- Choice of field terminals. Use ProMark 100 or FT1 alpha/numeric rugged field controller.
Optional GIS add-on pack when used with PM100 field controller
- Lightweight, less than 2kg's total weight for the Rover system.
ProMark 500 GPS specifications
- GPS Type: Dual Frequency, L1 C/A P, L2P/L2C, SBAS, Glonass capability - Future constellations: L5 and Galileo upgradeable - No. of Channels: 75 - RTK Accuracy: typically 10mm (dependant on GPS reception) - Update rate: upto 20 Hz - Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5, 806MHz processor - Display: Graphical OLED display user display - Communication: GPRS, SDHC card slot, USB, integrated Bluetooth - Water & Dust Protection: Waterproof - Weight: 620 grams including battery - Dimensions: 228mm x 188mm x 84mm - Battery Type: Li-Ion, 4600mAh - Battery Operating Time: approx. 7 hours - Warranty: 1 Year
click on image to enlarge
Fast Survey Software
Fast Survey is a powerful data collection field software developed and designed for Ashtech by Carlson.
Comprehensive, intuitive and functional, Fast Survey is the ultimate software solution for GPS, Glonass and SBAS survey data.
Also designed to support Total Stations, Fast Survey is seemlessly compatible with other manufacturers such as Topcon, Leica, Trimble and Sokkia.
To learn more about Fast Survey, click here to download the PDF brochure.
Accurate Instruments (NZ) Ltd is a New Zealand authorised Ashtech dealer.
One of the world's leading positioning companies, Ashtech headquarters is located in Carquefou, France.
Standard package includes:
ProMark 500 GNSS receiver, ASH802129 (GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO L1/L2/L5) antennae, 1x battery, battery charger, 12V power cable, hi tape, CD rom with PM500 getting started guide & reference manual, USB cable host, USB cable device, GSM/GPRS antenna, extension, transport bag, GNSS Solution RTK + L1 post processing, 3km limited RTK range option, 2Hz update rate.