Silva ADC Summit
CODE: SILVA SUMMIT
The Silva ADC Summit is a multi-purpose altimeter plus weather station.
Fully featured, it is capable of measuring altitude, barometric pressure, air and windspeed, wind chill, and air temperature.
It also has the added functionality of a ski run calculator, chronograph, alarm, countdown timer and basic magnetic north compass.
The ADC Summit features a data log menu which can record up to 1980 set values.
Recall the previous 24 hours worth of temperature or review the barometer to confirm possible changes in altitude accuracy.
The altimeter features an offset mode which allows the user to calculate the height difference between different altitudes. This function is useful for calculating heads for pumps for farm irrigation.
Small and compact, the ADC Summit weighs in at only 70grams.
Ideal for outdoor applications such farming pump heads, tramping, trekking, climbing, mountaineering, sailing, yachting, windsurfing, kitesurfing etc.
- Measurement Type: Altitude, barometric pressure, windspeed, air temperature, windchill
- Measurement Units Airspeed: m/s, ft/s, km/h, mph, knots
- Measurement Units Temperature: ° C, ° F
- Measurement Range Airspeed: 0.30 - 40.00 m/s
- Measurement Range Temperature: -20 to +40 ° C (-4 to 104 ° F)
- Altimeter Accuracy: +/- 3 meters (when set correctly)
- Data Log memory: 256 records
and 1980 data
- Impeller Dimension: 12mm
- Weight: 70 grams
- Battery Type: 1x 3V Lithium
- Warranty: 1 Year
Standard package includes: ADC Summit, hand strap, CD rom user manual, quick reference guide.